Osher Marin Jewish Community Center, San Rafael
200 N San Pedro Rd, San Rafael, CA 94903
- Letters From Russia: Saturday, September 20, 2015, 8pm
- Holiday Lights: Saturday, December 20, 2015, 8pm
- Hope for Menuhin: Saturday, February 6, 2016, 8pm
- Delight in Dancing: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 5pm
- Silver Season Opening: Sunday, September 18, 2016, 5pm
- Ray Chen Leads: Sunday, November 13, 2016, 5pm
- Americans in Paris: Sunday, March 19, 2017, 5pm
2016-2017 Subscriptions are now on sale and are available online or by calling 415.357.1111 x 305.
Single tickets go on sale August 1, 2016.Purchase Subscription
From Highway 101 in San Rafael, take the North San Pedro exit and head east. The Osher Marin JCC is on the right-hand side, half a mile from the freeway exit.
Free parking is available at the Osher Marin Jewish Community Center’s parking lot, directly in front of the building. Additional parking is available at the JCC Annex lot, located at 210 N. San Pedro Road (just east of the main campus).