Herbst Theatre, San Francisco
401 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102
- Letters From Russia: Saturday, September 20, 2015, 8pm
- Holiday Lights: Saturday, December 20, 2015, 8pm
- Hope for Menuhin: Saturday, February 6, 2016, 8pm
- Delight in Dancing: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 5pm
- Silver Season Opening: Friday, September 16, 2016, 2pm
- Silver Season Opening: Saturday, September 17, 2016, 8pm
- Ray Chen Leads: Saturday, November 13, 2016, 8pm
- Americans in Paris: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 8pm
- Opening Night: New Century Creations: Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 8pm
- Farewell to Nadja: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 8pm
- Silver Jubilee Celebration: Saturday, May 20, 2017, 8pm
2016-2017 Subscriptions are now on sale and are available online or by calling 415.357.1111 x 305.
Single tickets go on sale August 1, 2016.Purchase Subscription
From the Golden Gate Bridge
After crossing the bridge, take US 101 to Lombard Street and continue south on Van Ness Avenue to the Civic Center. Turn right on Grove Street, the first street past City Hall. The Opera House is on the right and Davies Symphony Hall is on the left. Continue on Grove for parking in the Performing Arts Garage.
From the Bay Bridge
After crossing the bridge, take the Ninth Street/Civic Center Exit onto Harrison Street. Go one block and turn right onto Ninth. Stay to the left and continue on Ninth across Market Street onto Hayes Street. Take Hayes to Franklin Street and turn right. Drive one block on Franklin to Grove Street for parking in the Performing Arts Garage.
From the Peninsula via 101
Take US101 North and exit at 9th Street. Turn left off the exit ramp onto 9th Street. Stay to the left and continue on 9th Street across Market Street onto Hayes Street. Take Hayes to Franklin Street and turn right. Drive one block on Franklin to Grove Street for parking in the Performing Arts Garage.
The largest parking lots in the area are the Performing Arts Garage on Grove Street at Gough and the Civic Center Garage on McAllister between Polk and Larkin. Valet parking is also available (see above).
Exit at Civic Center Station, walk west on Grove Street for 3 blocks, and make a right on Van Ness. The theatre will be on the left hand side of the street, between Grove and McAllister. View the BART schedule here.
Exit at Van Ness Underground Station and walk north on Van Ness for 3 ½ blocks from Van Ness and Market. The theatre will be on the left hand side of the street, between Grove and McAllister. Bus Routes 5, 21, 7 and 49 bus lines also stop nearby. View the MUNI schedule here.