2017-2018 Subscriptions are now on sale. Click here for more information.
Single tickets to our 2017-2018 season are available for purchase online at City Box Office or by phone (415) 392-4400, beginning August 1, 2017.
View seating charts:
- First Congregational Church, Berkeley
- Oshman Family Jewish Community Center, Palo Alto
- Herbst Theatre, San Francisco
- Osher Marin Jewish Community Center, San Rafael
Student Rush Tickets
Student rush tickets can be purchased at the door for $10 for all students with valid photo student ID, as well as all persons aged 18 and under with valid photo ID. Please arrive early on the evening of the performance, as tickets are based on availability.
35 and Under Tickets
Every patron aged 35 and under can purchase tickets to New Century’s concerts for just $15. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the music you love at a price you can afford. There are three ways to purchase Under 35 Tickets:
- Phone: Call City Box Office at 415.392.4400 and mention “35 and Under” discount at the time of purchase. Your tickets will be held at Will Call to verify your age.
- Online: Visit cityboxoffice.com. Select tickets in the Price 3 section and then click the “Price Options” button once you’re in the Shopping Cart. Select “35 and Under” in the pop-up window and then click “Change Discount”. Your tickets will be held at Will Call to verify your age.
- At the door: “35 and Under” tickets can be purchased at the door, based on availability. Please arrive early on the evening of the performance, and bring ID to verify your age.
Groups of 10 or more may be eligible for discounted tickets. Please call 415.357.1111, ext. 303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange tickets for large groups.
Subscribers may exchange tickets for free. All other patrons will be assessed a $2.75 service charge per ticket exchanged.
Exchange your tickets by calling 415.357.1111, ext. 303 or emailing email@example.com.
If you can’t use or exchange your tickets, please pass them on to friends or return them to the box office for resale. To donate your tickets, please call 415.357.1111, ext. 303 at least 1 business day prior to the performance. A receipt will be mailed to you acknowledging the value of the tickets.
Will Call and Lost Tickets
Will Call opens 45 minutes prior to each performance. Please arrive early to avoid long lines.
If you have lost tickets, the box office keeps track of each ticket sold. You may call or email to have tickets re-printed: 415.357.1111, ext. 304 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can write a seating check on the evening of the performance, which works just like a ticket.