Single Tickets are available online or by calling City Box Office at 415-392-4400 (Mon-Fri 9:30am-5pm; Sat 12pm-4pm).
$59 A Seating | $49 B Seating | $29 C SeatingPurchase Single Tickets
View seating charts:
- First Congregational Church, Berkeley
- First United Methodist Church, Palo Alto
- Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts
- Osher Marin Jewish Community Center, San Rafael
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music, San Francisco
- San Francisco Jewish Community Center
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
Under 35 Tickets
Every patron aged 35 and under can purchase tickets to New Century’s concerts for just $15. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the music you love at a price you can afford. There are three ways to purchase Under 35 Tickets:
- Phone: Call City Box Office at 415.392.4400 and mention Under 35 discount at the time of purchase. Your tickets will be held at will-call to verify your age.
- Online: Visit www.cityboxoffice.com. Select tickets in the Price 3 section and then click the “Price Options” button once you’re in the Shopping Cart. Select “35 and Under” in the pop-up window and then click “Change Discount”. Your tickets will be held at will-call to verify your age.
- At the door: Please arrive early if you need to purchase tickets on the evening of the performance, and bring ID to verify your age.
Groups of 10 or more may be eligible for discounted tickets. Please call Sarah Riddle at 415.357.1111, ext. 305 to arrange tickets for large groups.
Subscribers may exchange tickets for our Atlantic Crossing concerts for free. All other patrons will be assessed a $2.75 service charge per ticket exchanged.
Due to extremely limited availability for our San Francisco concerts, tickets may only be exchanged INTO Sunday, March 23rd in San Rafael or Tuesday, March 25th in Berkeley.
If you are a subscriber, please click here to exchange your tickets. All other patrons, please call 415.357.1111, ext. 4.
If you can’t use or exchange your tickets, please pass them on to friends or return them to the box office for resale. To donate your Atlantic Crossing tickets, please call 415.357.1111, ext. 4 at least 24 hours prior to the performance. A receipt will be mailed to you acknowledging the value of the tickets.
Will-Call and Lost Tickets
Will-Call opens 45 minutes prior to each performance. Please arrive early to avoid long lines.
If you have lost tickets, the box office keeps track of each ticket sold. You may call ahead to have tickets re-printed at 415.357.1111, ext. 4, or we can write a seating check on the evening of the performance, which works just like a ticket.