Single Tickets are available online or by calling City Box Office at 415-392-4400 (Mon-Fri 9:30am-5pm; Sat 12pm-4pm).
$59 A Seating | $49 B Seating | $29 C SeatingPurchase Single Tickets
View seating charts:
- First Congregational Church, Berkeley
- First United Methodist Church, Palo Alto
- Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts
- Osher Marin Jewish Community Center, San Rafael
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music, San Francisco
- San Francisco Jewish Community Center
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
Under 35 Tickets
Every patron aged 35 and under can purchase tickets to New Century’s concerts for just $15. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the music you love at a price you can afford. There are three ways to purchase Under 35 Tickets:
- Phone: Call City Box Office at 415.392.4400 and mention Under 35 discount at the time of purchase. Your tickets will be held at will-call to verify your age.
- Online: Visit www.cityboxoffice.com. Choose “apply discount” when checking out. Your tickets will be held at will-call to verify your age.
- At the door: Please arrive early if you need to purchase tickets on the evening of the performance, and bring ID to verify your age.
Groups of 10 or more are eligible for discounted tickets. Please call Kissa Mercado at 415.357.1111, ext. 308 to arrange tickets for large groups.
Purchased tickets may be exchanged up to 30 minutes before a performance in person, or noon on the business day prior to the earlier performance by phone/fax exchange. Subscribers may exchange tickets for free. All other patrons will be assessed a $2.75 service charge per ticket exchanged.
To exchange tickets, please call 415.357.1111, ext. 4 or fax a copy of the ripped tickets with your name and the new performance date to 415.357.1101. Please note that tickets must be exchanged before the original performance.
If you can’t use or exchange your tickets, please pass them on to friends or return them to the box office for resale. To donate tickets, please call 415.357.1111, ext. 4 up to noon the day of the performance by phone or fax. A receipt will be mailed to you acknowledging the value of the tickets.
Please note that the A Seating sections for the following concerts are now full, so we can no longer accept changes into A Seating for those concerts:
- Saturday, March 22nd in San Francisco
- Sunday, March 23rd in San Rafael
- Tuesday, March 25th in Berkeley
Will-Call and Lost Tickets
Will-Call opens 45 minutes prior to each performance. Please arrive early to avoid long lines.
If you have lost tickets, the box office keeps track of each ticket sold. You may call ahead to have tickets re-printed at 415.357.1111, ext. 4, or we can write a seating check on the evening of the performance, which works just like a ticket.