2013-2014 Subscriptions are now available online or by calling New Century at 415-357-1111 x 4. 2013-2014 Single Tickets go on sale August 1, 2013.
2012-2013 Single Tickets are available online or by calling City Box Office at 415-392-4400 (Mon-Fri 9:30am-5pm, Sat Noon-4pm).
$59 A Seating | $49 B Seating | $29 C Seating
View seating charts:
- Center for Performing Arts at Menlo-Atherton High School, Atherton
- First Congregational Church, Berkeley
- First United Methodist Church, Palo Alto
- Herbst Theatre, San Francisco
- Osher Marin Jewish Community Center, San Rafael
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music, San Francisco
Under 35 Tickets
Every patron aged 35 and under can purchase tickets to New Century’s concerts for just $15. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the music you love at a price you can afford. There are three ways to purchase Under 35 Tickets:
- Phone: Call City Box Office at 415.392.4400 and mention Under 35 discount at the time of purchase. Your tickets will be held at will-call to verify your age.
- Online: Visit www.cityboxoffice.com. Choose “apply discount” when checking out. Your tickets will be held at will-call to verify your age.
- At the door: Please arrive early if you need to purchase tickets on the evening of the performance, and bring ID to verify your age.
Pre-Paid Valet Parking is available beginning at 7:15pm on the night of the May 25th San Francisco concert. Purchase online or call 415-357-1111, ext 4.
Groups of 10 or more are eligible for discounted tickets. Please call Kissa Mercado at 415.357.1111, ext. 308 to arrange tickets for large groups.
Purchased tickets may be exchanged up to 30 minutes before a performance in person, or noon on the business day prior to the earlier performance by phone/fax exchange. Subscribers may exchange tickets for free. All other patrons will be assessed a $2.75 service charge per ticket exchanged.
To exchange tickets, please call 415.357.1111, ext. 4 or fax a copy of the ripped tickets with your name and the new performance date to 415.357.1101. Please note that tickets must be exchanged before the original performance.
If you can’t use or exchange your tickets, please pass them on to friends or return them to the box office for resale. To donate tickets, please call 415.357.1111, ext. 4 up to noon the day of the performance by phone or fax. A receipt will be mailed to you acknowledging the value of the tickets.
Will-Call and Lost Tickets
Will-Call opens 45 minutes prior to each performance. Please arrive early to avoid long lines. Will-call and ticket sales are handled in one line in Atherton, Berkeley, Palo Alto and San Rafael.
If you have lost tickets, the box office keeps track of each ticket sold. You may call ahead to have tickets re-printed at 415.357.1111, ext. 4, or we can write a seating check on the evening of the performance, which works just like a ticket.