2014-2015 Subscriptions are now on sale. Purchase online or call 415-357-1111 x 4 (Mon-Fri).Purchase Subscription
View seating charts:
- First Congregational Church, Berkeley
- First United Methodist Church, Palo Alto
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music, San Francisco
- Nourse Auditorium, San Francisco
- Osher Marin Jewish Community Center, San Rafael
35 and Under Tickets
Every patron aged 35 and under can purchase tickets to New Century’s concerts for just $15, beginning August 1, 2014. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the music you love at a price you can afford. There are three ways to purchase Under 35 Tickets:
- Phone: Call City Box Office at 415.392.4400 and mention “35 and Under” discount at the time of purchase. Your tickets will be held at Will Call to verify your age.
- Online: Visit www.cityboxoffice.com. Select tickets in the Price 3 section and then click the “Price Options” button once you’re in the Shopping Cart. Select “35 and Under” in the pop-up window and then click “Change Discount”. Your tickets will be held at Will Call to verify your age.
- At the door: “35 and Under” tickets can be purchased at the door, based on availability. Please arrive early on the evening of the performance, and bring ID to verify your age.
Groups of 10 or more may be eligible for discounted tickets. Please call Sarah Riddle at 415.357.1111, ext. 305 to arrange tickets for large groups.
Subscribers may exchange tickets for free. All other patrons will be assessed a $2.75 service charge per ticket exchanged.
You may exchange your tickets beginning August 1, 2014 by calling 415.357.1111, ext. 4 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can’t use or exchange your tickets, please pass them on to friends or return them to the box office for resale. To donate your tickets, please call 415.357.1111, ext. 4 at least 1 business day prior to the performance. A receipt will be mailed to you acknowledging the value of the tickets.
Will Call and Lost Tickets
Will Call opens 45 minutes prior to each performance. Please arrive early to avoid long lines.
If you have lost tickets, the box office keeps track of each ticket sold. You may call ahead to have tickets re-printed at 415.357.1111, ext. 4, or we can write a seating check on the evening of the performance, which works just like a ticket.